Friday, February 17, 2006

I'd Have Great Stories

Music- Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation: Let the Four Winds Blow

Man, maybe I should just be a trucker for a couple years. I'm dead serious. Get to see this great country, and listen to whatever music I want to. That would be awesome. And then I'd have something to write about. Someone once told me that before you write, do something. Then you'll have something to write about.

Alright, let's look at the goods things that happened today. I'm slowly falling in love with myTunes (especially after the head of Housing and Dining recommended it to me). I've got quite a few CDs off it, some not even available on iTunes, like Tupac. Also, I played some wiffle ball with Riley, James and this guy named Mike. It was fun. The weather was perfect for it. Didn't even need a coat today. Also, I wanted to do something with Dave, but nothing really panned out. I had dinner with him and some other people. Oh! Also, today, I saw Kaitlyn. Gotta make my move sometime, I just need the time and place to do it! Maybe Chloe (her roommate) can help me. Hmmm. Ponder ponder. Finally, the day ended with a three hour session with AUSFI (AU Students for Israel). I have to say, I didn't mind it. I enjoy the people, some of the girls are cute (although I'm not gonna flirt with 'em, just saying that a little eye candy never hurt nobody), I like the cause, and it makes me feel like I'm doing something/gaining experiance. Those last two are important, because I'm so nervous about the future. Can I muster up enough ambition? Hell, I'd better be able to.

Man, I really hope so. That I think is proving to be my main challenge in life. If I can stay focused, I can do anything. Even trucking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home