Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Holy C r a p It's a new semester And Even more amazingly, I'm posting

Music: Boogie Down Productions- I'm Still #1

Wow. I'm posting again. Holy shit. I always liked the idea of blogging, but I can never get behind it fully. I feel like that happens with a lot of ideas I've had. Some of them inculde: building a transitior radio, learning karate, and building a treehouse. You'll notice I'm not putting guitar playing in there, because I still hold out hope that eventually I will learn how to play it. Classes this semester seem really good, especially Education for International Development. Professor Tesconi has given at least one 'life-changing-this-is-why-I-go-to-college" lecture so far, and I can't wait for the next class. I'm even reading the stuff for the class.

So onto other things. I went to the open meetings for Pi Kappa Phi, a frat on campus. It seemed alright, not really my style. Too much random drinking, and it's not even a party-heavy frat. So yeah. It's not that I'm straight edge. I just don't like the taste of beer. Like, at all. It doesn't taste very good. So there. Man, I'm so edgy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home